Jackson Pharmacy Professionals has more than 100 years of combined experience and expertise in pharmacy recruiting. We are deeply connected and committed to the pharmacy community. We reach out to academic, community, and institutional pharmacists in an effort to understand the pharmacy labor market and to connect excellent pharmacy professionals with the best careers and contract assignments.
We stake our reputation on the quality of our pharmacy professionals. That is why each of our pharmacy professionals passes an extensive due diligence process, including:
- State pharmacy license check
- OIG exclusion check
- 10-panel drug screen
- Criminal background check
- Skills/experience assessment
- Face to face interview when possible
How do we know we have a winning approach to pharmacy recruiting? Our numbers speak for themselves:
- Our clients give our contract pharmacists an average grade of 9 out of 10.
- We achieve a 94% retention rate; the industry average: 85%.
- Eighty-four percent of our contract pharmacists complete their assignments and more than 80% extend.
- Short or long-term assignments
- Contract-to-hire option
- Pharmacy management Executive Search / permanent pharmacy placement
- 13 week travel assignments
- PRN/Relief Staffing
- Staffing and scheduling management via our online system
- Remote order entry services
- Hospital pharmacy management services
- Experienced pharmacists trained on your specific software prior to assignment start (13-week assignment minimum)